Certification Engineer – Onshore Terminal Facilities
08 вересня 2016
Шукаю роботу /
Yabimo is an international supplier of components, steel constructions, industrial building enterprise as well as an employment agency entered in the register under No. 7999. For the needs of its projects the company is looking for:
Certification Engineer – Onshore Terminal Facilities in Azerbaijan
RESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES :
· Demonstrate personal HSSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviours at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained
· Ensure all Engineering data for upload into Go Completions is verified as valid.
· Ensure that all certification requirements (MC/PC) are being timely met by discipline teams.
· Comply with the SHMP process from Mechanical Completion through to System Handover
· Monitor Construction Contractor activities (Check sheet / Punch list / MOC/ As-Built) within the Go Completions Dbase.
· Run management reports as required from the Go Completions Dbase.
· Ensure that discipline teams are using correct version of drawings, and engineering documents for certification activities
· Ensure all required project As-Built drawings are red lined/Green lined for Back Draft to Engineering.
· Liaise with QEDI on site engineer for any issues relating to the Go Completions database.
· Ensure the projects commitment to Safety is maintained.
To complete the work scope assigned within the defined project schedule, ensuring the engineering design standards are achieved and equipment operability satisfactorily demonstrated
· Minimum QEDi (or other) Completions Database Training Certificate at Administration Level.
· Desired HNC/HND or similar. Consideration will also be given to candidates who demonstrate appropriate experience / work history.
· Proven track record delivering required role or similar within the Oil & Gas Industry.
· Competent in communicating in English language both verbally and written.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Good inter-personal skills.
· Ability to produce written reports and procedures.
· Ability to interact with Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument and Process Engineers & Technicians
· Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, and Certification Databases
· Demonstrate HSSE Leadership and personal commitment to Safety.
· Track record of experience gained in similar international oil & gas / petrochemical / power generation related international projects, in a similar role leading to development of the following skill sets:
o Commissioning completions / certification systems
o Commissioning and handover procedures
· Ability to work with interdisciplinary teams and communicate with discipline engineers
· A proven decisive and pro-active team player with good communication skills
· Previous experience of project completions/certification requirements
CV and a copy of certificates and other documents please send to the following address:http://work.yabimo.com/job/129/2146/
In addition, please enclose the following clause to your application:
“I hereby give consent to process my personal data included in the job application for the needs of the recruitment process conducted at present or in future by Yabimo Sp. z o.o. Services Sp. K. entered in the register of entities running an employment agency No. 8965 with the seat in Tarnow (33-100) at 9 Konarskiego Street (in accordance with the Act of August 29th, 1997 on Personal Data Protection (J. of L. of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended))”.
Контактне ім'я: Iwona Kuraś